Sunday 5 April 2015

#RUNWAY/FASHION: SA FASHION WEEK: HOUSE OF ALFALFA SpringSummer2015

Undoubtably one of my favourite showcases during SA Fashion Week.
Maybe because the collection resonated with the woman I am becoming and want to express through my fashion choices.
Elegance, sophistication, boldness in accessories and cheekiness in chiffon usage and flow. 
If anyone knows me, they know that white is my absolute cryptonite. 
I love white. 
Purity, a sense of lightness and carefreeness, but a strong presence.
The house of Alfalfa exceeded my expectations immensely.
Well done!!

For shoot/booking enquiries: Like & Inbox FACEBOOK page: 4th EyE Photography IG/Twitter:@siwe_thusi)





























2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, i Dm'd you on instagram, please check and revert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this, i Dm'd you on instagram, please check and revert.

    ReplyDelete