Tuesday 29 May 2012

#STORYTELLING: THE ROAD AHEAD




Dad...tell me about the road ahead.

How windy or straight is it?
How gravelled or tarred is it?
What signs are on the sides of it?
Will there be a wise detour to take?
What about the Stop-and-Go's?
How long will we be forced to wait?
Will there be restrooms,you know...places of relief?
Will it be well-lit during that darkest time before dawn?
Will it sparkle and do a hazy dance during the brighest time at noon?
Will it take me past the most beautiful places and undiscovered destinations in this Life?
Dad, are we there yet?
I know you've travelled this road before.
Your toughened hands from driving, tell me so.
Your experience is all I have as starting point to mine.

Dad...tell me about the road, of Life, ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment