Thursday 10 May 2012

INTRODUCTION

Finally...I finally reached down into the deepest darkest crevices of my procrastination and the ironic excuse of not-having-enough-time...and here it is. I did it...well rather I've started it..

"BlackAndWhiteEqualsGrey", is a pretty simple equation. An art class equation. A societal equation.

But for me it embodies what this world is about. Clear cut areas, ideals, opinions, philosophies....but indeed within that are the grey areas...which bring with them confusion, enquiring minds, fickle stances, and the murky waters we can't quite see the bottom in.
This is our everyday Life...
Photography encapsulates Life....
Words articulate Life..

Through this blog I will use a piece of my writing or poerty, to tell a story behind every piece of Black&White photography I take.
Simply put, stories behind shots.
Or just stories.
Or just shots.


So without further ado...
Allow me to encapsulate Life
through my brown eyes
and a gracious Lens.
Allow me to articulate Life
through my mind and fingertips.

BlackAndWhiteEqualsGrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment