Thursday 12 February 2015

#EVENTS/GIGS: JAZZ WITH BISQUIT COGNAC

Introducing my RuleBreaker series.
Where I will occassionally introduce colour shots, depending on the feel of the event. 
It is a good way to for me to practise playing with the intricacies of colour as I develop and become more confident. Black and white tends to be rather "safe" at times. 
It's good to leave the comfort zone from time to time.

I attended a Bisquit Cognac jazz evening at Constitutional Hill hosted by VIP Guest, an events and brand-experience company owned by my friend Lereko Ntshona.
Joburg December sunset a perfect backdrop for an evening of this musical calibre.
Live band and conversation. Bliss.


(For shoot/booking enquiries: 4th EyE Photography: siwethusi@yahoo.com, IG/Twitter:@siwe_thusi)




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment