Tuesday 17 September 2013

#LIFESTYLE: THE K1 KhroniKels

I'm a hood girl.
Yea yea yea...spent most of my childhood growing up in suburbia...
but those few formative toddler years growing up in the hood, I remember frighteningly vividly.
Heart-fuzzy-feeling vividly.
Now that I am a Joburger...I go back whenever I want.
One of my favourite hoods to visit and party at, is Katlehong in the East Rand.
Same blueprint of where I grew up many years ago, but different because of its character....and its characters.
I intend to build up this particular post with my hood expeditions.
The first part of this one, happened to be on a Soweto Derby day in K1. The best day to shoot.
Thank you for the memories.
K1, Spyland Jova *salute*


(For shoot enquiries: 4th EyE Photography: siwethusi@yahoo.com, IG/Twitter:@siwe_thusi)
























 I wonder if you can spot what I did with this one. hehehe.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment